Assisted Living at Otterbein Granville
Experience Personalized Care and Enhanced Quality of Life
A close-knit community with a dedicated interdisciplinary team who take pride in getting to know each individual, including their hobbies, interests, and needs.
Assisted Living Amenities & Services
Assisted living residents have access to all community amenities, including an indoor warm-water pool, outdoor patio, and art studio. They get to connect with 5-star skilled nursing, if needed, for short-term rehab and long-term nursing care. Residents also can enjoy a library, putting green and bocce court, fitness center, woodworking shop, salon, and more.
Dedicated assisted living amenities and services include:
- Family-style meals served 3x daily, with special diet accommodations
- All utilities except landline phone
- Cable television
- 24-hour call system
- A customized activity program geared toward the preferences of our residents
- Maintenance and repair services
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily housekeeping
- Licensed nurses and state-tested nursing assistants on duty 24/7
- A personalized care plan which can include assistance with bathing, toileting, transfers, medication management, and more.
- Memory Support programming
Request More Information About Assisted Living
Become A Priority Member
We are now accepting priority list applications for Assisted Living. Our Independent living residents receive first priority when an apartment in Assisted Living is available, but there are times when none of our residents are ready to make that transition. Set up a tour today to learn about the options available at Otterbein Granville.